The Program is comprehensive and integrates three main perspectives
- Technical perspective (programming, data management)
- Analytical perspective (generate insights and value from data)
- Decision-makers’ perspective (data-driven decisions and business models, data-driven societal policies, risks of data-driven solutions)
- The program is open to all HSG Bachelor students. For law students a special evaluation is required.
- You must be a currently registered student of the University of St.Gallen and you must have completed your assessment year before start of the fall semester. You may have already started your Major.
- Start: fall semester. A start during the 3rd semester is strongly recommend. Also possible during the 5th semester (but see next point).
- The mandatory workshop and the mandatory course on multidisciplinary perspectives have to be completed in one year.
- If you start in your 5th semester, no exchange is possible neither in your 5th nor in your 6th semester.